Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Milo/Cash

I'm 37 weeks on Thursday... Can ya'll believe that?! I could have him by this weekend! Levi and I are all set to bring Milo William and Cash William to the hospital. I know which one I'm leaning towards but we'll see what he looks like! :)
I've officially dropped, so I think it should be anytime now! I'm very swollen and very exhausted but still holding up... It's just getting to that point where sleeping, walking, lifting or doing anything else is just a lot more challenging. I've been falling asleep in the recliner and then Levi keeps having to wake me up so I get actually get in bed... For some reason I just haven't been able to fall asleep in our bed.
Bentley keeps asking if the baby is coming... He's just so cute with everything. Always wanting to help me get something and he always wants to do everything himself. It's funny though, because as Bentley gets super independent, Rafe gets very very clingy. He's just wanted nothing but cuddles lately. I have a feeling he's going to need a bit more attention once the baby gets here. It's funny, because Rafe is the more stubborn and Bentley is more sensitive, but they seem to have switched in that way!
I really hope Rafe adjusts well! Heck, I hope IIIII adjust well, haha. ;)
Hope ya'll are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment