Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BABY! :)

Well number two has arrived. :)

Rafe Andrew
December 7, 2010
3:45pm
8lbs1oz 21in

Brother to Bentley, son to Levi&Aussie, grandson to Michael, Lily, Andrew and Julia. Nephew to Chris, Skye, Rebecca, Hailey, Kirsten, Ana, Will, Alexis and Sophia. Cousin to Isla, Kyte and Halee.

I was in labor for 24 hours. It sucked. :l Especially without the epidural! But I don't regret not getting one - recovery was so much smoother, and I felt myself again almost right away. Plus it was so much more rewarding just to know that I did it without pain medications. :)
Rafe is a fairly calm baby - for now! He's asleep (he seems to do nothing but sleep!) at the moment, thank goodness. So is Bentley. I think Bentley is adjusting fairly well. We got home today at about 4:30pm. I'm happy to have been able to go home so soon, as well.
I'm pretty sore right now, but otherwise I'm feeling fairly good. It's weird to say Rafe's name, because I'm just not used to having two kids! Haha. Levi was really wanting a girl, but I'm glad it was a boy. He's the sweetest thing, and that way he'll have a big brother to look up to. And if we have a girl someday, she'll have two big brothers to look out for her. :)
I'm just super exhausted, but I feel like I can't fall asleep!
I can't even believe I'm on the computer... I think I'm addicted.
I'm also STARVING.
And that show Storage Wards is actually interesting. They just sold this locker for over 4,000 dollars... WTF?
Anyways.
Sigh.
I LOVE MY BOYSSS<3 Rafe, Bentley&Levi!

No comments:

Post a Comment