Thursday, January 13, 2011

I know, I know.

I'm so bad. I haven't updated in FOREVER.
But anyways! Things are going well here. Lex had her first cross country meet on Tuesday and she came in 10th overall(out of like, 200+), and 2nd for her school. I'm SO proud of her! :) I'm such a proud big sister, haha.
This week has just DRUG by. It doesn't help that I have to start thinking about when I'm going back to work and where Rafe is going to go. He's still only just 5 weeks. I don't want to put him into daycare or anything yet, but I kind of have to. I mean, I have to work! And I've already been gone since I was 35 weeks - so 7 weeks total. Bentley didn't start going to daycare until around 8 months, and even then I thought it was early. So I just don't know what I'm going to do. :/ Plus, daycare for two kids is going to be a lot of money, which means that I DEFINITELY need to work more. Which double sucks! So I'm kind of at a loss here.
In other news... There's not a whole lot going on! This weekend I don't really have many plans. I might try to meet up with Miranda and Elora, but I don't know if it'll work out. I do need to go to the grocery store tomorrow, but I might put it off until Saturday because it's kind of hard to control Bentley at the store when he's wanting to touch everything, etc and I can't just leave the cart and grab him since I have Rafe, too. I never really imagined that having two kids would be so stressful. But I wouldn't trade it.
I'm waiting and waiting for Rafe's first smile! I know it should be any time now, but I want him to do it already! Haha.
Hope ya'll are doing well and I promise to update more!

No comments:

Post a Comment