Saturday, February 5, 2011

I love old people.

So after Levi and I went to the movies, we picked up Rafe and Bentley. We decided we didn't feel like making dinner and went out to eat. We were about to leave after we ate, and this old woman came up to me and said "you have two of the most handsome babies I have every seen." Of course I was like "thank you so much" and then she just asked their names and stuff, and then her husband came up behind her (they were SO cute!) and kissed her on the cheek and said to Levi and I, "You two have been through a lot of rough times together, haven't you?" We were like.... Yeah, sorta kinda. Haha. I asked how he could tell, and he said "Two people aren't in love like that unless they have been through a lifetime of trials and tribulations. Especially two people as young as yourself."

I just thought that was really sweet and that I'd share it with you. But seriously - I love old couples. They are so cute and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment