Here's some outfits I'm looking at for the rodeo. Some of them look bad from far away but they're really cute when you put them on.
This is my life; A determined young mom to Bentley, Rafe&Milo and a loving, committed wife to Levi.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Rodeo time!
Heck yeah! I'm SO excited! It's in March, and Levi is volunteering for some days to help out there. We have to decide who to see, but I can't choose! There's so many amazing people coming... I kind of want to see Tim McGraw, because who knows how long he'll be touring for? He's getting a bit older. But I'm not sure yet. Plus it depends if I can get someone to watch the boys while Levi and I go, because when we go to the concert I don't want them to come with. However, we're going to take them during the day time (but I just don't want to deal with kids at night in that environment and concerts aren't too good for their little ears). But I'm already planning my outfit! I've got some money I got for Christmas saved up, and I'm wanting to use it. I'm thinking a brand new pair of Miss Me Jeans and a new pair of boots is in order. :)
Here's some outfits I'm looking at for the rodeo. Some of them look bad from far away but they're really cute when you put them on.



Here's some outfits I'm looking at for the rodeo. Some of them look bad from far away but they're really cute when you put them on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment