Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hey ya'll - June update!

Hey everyone! :) Sorry that it's been ages since I've updated or blogged... My bad!

Well first off, my boys. :) Rafe is 6 months old now and I can't believe how quick he's grown up! He rolls EVERYWHERE! We have to watch him like a hawk, because he'll roll underneath things, off things, etc. He's probably going to start crawling any time now... It's insane how quick they learn to do things. Amazes me even though I've already been through it once! Rafe is also getting a bit less clingy... He's more willing to associate with people.
Bentley is 23 months! I CANNOT believe that he's going to be 2 next month... It's gone SO fast! He's saying tons of words, though sometimes only Levi and I can tell what he's saying. He's really curious and likes to get into things and cause trouble, haha. And he RUNS everywhere. It's like he forgot to walk. Haha.

I'm not working anymore. My boss' husband got a job out of state and they decided to move with him. So she closed up shop and they're moving ASAP. But oh well, I guess. We were considering having me be a stay at home mom. But it's actually kind of boring, haha. I miss being able to get out of the house! I especially can't since I don't have a car... :/ STILL hate that! Oh well.

I am hoping to find the time to get my picture blog up to date... Once you fall behind, you fall behind! :/

I'm leaving for my trip 2 weeks from Sunday. It's making me crazy because I have so much to do and so little time! We'll be gone for a while and we'll be there while it's Bentley's birthday so we have to figure out what to do about that, as well.

That's really all that's been going on! So adios, amigas. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment