Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Praise the Lord!

Answered prayers. :)
IT'S RAINING! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



This is the drought in the US vs the excessive moisture. Obviously, as you can see, Where I live in S TX is EXTREEEEEEMELY dry. We're like, 20-25 inches away from what we should be. We'd need that much in 30 days to make the drought go away(yeahright!)

HOWEVER! :)



I was looking at this the other day. And I got very happy! Although some of me was like.... Hmmmmmyeahright. Because every time they say there will be a big rain event, there's nothing but a sprinkle, if that. But it's actually really raining! It's been raining heavy and sprinkling all morning. :) It's so so so nice to finally have a rainy day. You have no idea! I literally forgot what thunder sounds like.

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS, LORDDDD<3

No comments:

Post a Comment