Sunday, November 20, 2011

15 weeks pregnant!

Well I'm now 15 weeks, so we'll be finding out the gender soon! We'll definitely know before Christmas... and I'm so excited to find out! Last night Levi and I sat and made up a list of names, here it is! I'll put some that I like but Levi doesn't, some that Levi likes but I don't and then ones we mutually like.

GIRLS

I like; Taea/Taya Jillian, Lorelai Jillian, Nakoma Jillian
Levi likes; Cecilia Jillian, Juliet Jillian "JJ", Nadia Jillian, Katia Jillian, Lorian Julia Lily, Jillian Ruth
We both like; Felicity Jillian, Molly Jillian, Kadence Jillian, Caroline Jillian, Allie Ray Jillian, Cheyenne Jillian, Savannah Jillian, Amelia Jillian, Lyla Jillian, Rebekah Jillian


BOYS

I like; Forrest Isaiah, Boden Samuel, Dimitri William, Cree Isaac
Levi likes; Lee Samuel, Abijah William, Trevor Elijah, Asa Samuel
We both like; Milo William/Milo Samuel, Lyle William, Hunter William, Cash William, Paxton Samuel, Beau William, Reilly William, Easton Samuel

We're a bit more short on boys names.... I'm still trying to find some more, so if you have suggestions, go for it!
So I'm about 15 and a half weeks pregnant! I'm starting to feel some movement fairly often for how far along I am. I guess it just comes with the fact that this is my third pregnancy. It's still just small flutters though, Levi can't feel it or anything. I'm pretty dang sick with this pregnancy - WAY more so than I was with Bentley or Rafe. This past week it's been a bit better, so I'm happy about that! Hopefully it keeps on getting better (knock on wood!). I haven't gained too much weight yet - just about 3-5 pounds. Depends on when I weigh myself, haha. I'm starting to show now, too! I'm still very very small, but we can tell a difference, especially when I wear tight shirts.
We told all of our families at once last night! It was Levi's sister's birthday, and we threw her a little party at our house and invited both of our families. So Levi's mom, all three of his sisters as well as his brother-in-law, and then my parents, and all my siblings and my nieces/nephew. We did that picture thing that I mentioned before! Levi got the camera and told everyone to pose for a picture, and then he was like "okay, say 'Aussie's pregnant!" It was hilarous, because my little sister, our moms and his little sister all freaked out instantly, screaming and all that! My dad actually said it, and then he was all confused... It was so funny! They were freaking out, it was great! Everyone's really happy for us, so I'm excited! :)
I'm just really looking forward to the 20 weeks ultrasound! I CANNOT wait to find out what we're having, and I'm really excited to see the profile and what he/she looks like! I feel like I'm just really able to enjoy this pregnancy and actually be excited about everything instead of freaking out or worrying. It's a great feeling to have!

2 comments:

  1. Favourite names are Kadence Jillian and Lyle William. I think they fit best with Bentley and Rafe and make a really cute sibling set! A few others are a little to 'original' I guess to fit in with the sibling set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy or girl, this baby will be an amazing addition to your family, Aussie! So for girls Jillian is a given, I guess. My younger sister is named Jillian & I love the name!

    ReplyDelete