Well we were hoping to have a nice, quiet Thanksgiving at our own house with just a few family members over, but we've now merged it and it's going to be CRAZY. I would put my foot down, but my mom was like "this is the last Thanksgiving before Will goes to college, I want us all to be together!" blah blah blah. And I just couldn't say no... So I guess we'll put off having Thanksgiving at our house for the first time.
It's going to be absolutely INSANE, though. My parents, my brother, my two little sisters, my older sister, her 3 kids and her husband, Levi's mom, Levi's 3 sisters and brother-in-law will ALL be there. That's NINETEEN PEOPLE. Only 5 of them are small children. (Bentley is 2, Rafe is 11 months, my sister Sophia is 20 months, my nephew Kyte is 3, and my nieces are Halee, who's 6, and Isla, who's 17 months.)
I know it'll probably end up being fun, but oh well. At least Levi and I only have to make a few things now instead of cooking ALL of Thanksgiving dinner.
Oh and guess what our baby will be! expectnet.com/games/BabyGNumberThree
No comments:
Post a Comment