Sunday, January 15, 2012

Levi ♥

A friend did this on her blog, but I just have to share our songs <3 These crazily describe us so well...

It's Your Love - Tim McGraw&Faith Hill
Dancing in the dark, middle of the night, taking your heart and holding it tight. Emotional touch, touching my skin, and asking you to do what you've been doing all over again. Oh, it's a beautiful thing, don't think I can keep it all in. I just gotta let you know, what it is that won't let me go. It's your love, it just does something to me, it sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough. And if you wonder about the spell I'm under, oh it's your love.
Better than I was, more than I am, and all this happened by taking your hand. And who I am now is who I wanted to be, and now that we're together, I'm stronger than ever, I'm happy and free. Oh, it's a beautiful thing, don't think I can keep it all in. And if you ask me why I've changed, I'll I've got to do is say your sweet name. It's your love, it just does something to me, sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough, and if you wonder about the spell I'm under, oh it's your love.
Oh, it's a beautiful thing, don't think I can keep it all in. I just gotta let you know, what is that won't let me go. It's your love, it just does something to me, sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough. And if you wonder about the spell I'm under, oh it's your love. It's your love. It's your love <3



Remember When - Alan Jackson
Remember when I was young, and so were you, time stood still and love was all we knew. You were the first, so was I, made love and then you cried, remember when. Remember when we vowed the vows and walked the walk, gave our hearts, made the start, and it was hard. We lived and learned, life threw curves. There was joy and there was hurt, remember when.
Remember when old ones died and new were born, and life was changed, disassembled, rearranged. We came together, fell apart, and broke each other's hearts, remember when.
Remember when the sound of little feet was the music we danced to week to week, brought back the love, we found trust, vowed we'd never give it up, remember when? Remember when 30 seemed so old, now looking back it's just a stepping stone to where we are, where we've been, said we'd do it all again, remember when?
Remember when we said when we turned gray, when the children grow up and move away, we won't be sad, we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when. Remember when?


God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
I've been a walking heartache, I've made a mess of me. The person that I've been lately ain't who I wanna be, but you stay here right beside me and watch as the storm blows through and I need you. Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs, God gave me you for the days of doubt, and for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true. God gave me you. Gave me you.
There's more here than what we're seeing - a divine conspirace. That you, an angel lovely, would somehow fall for me. You'll always be love's great martyr, and I'll be the flattered fool, and I need you. Yeah, God gave me you for the ups and downs, God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true - God gave me you.
On my own I'm only half of what I could be, I can't do without you. We are stitched together and what love has tethered, I pray we never undo... Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs, God gave me you for the days of doubt. God gave me you for the ups and downs, God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true. God gave me you, gave me you... He Gave me you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment