Monday, January 16, 2012

My three boys!

It still hasn't hit me that I'm about to have THREE sons, haha! I'm wondering what this baby will look like! Both Bentley and Rafe have brown hair, and Bentley has blue eyes but Rafe's are more green/hazel. Plus, Bentley and Rafe don't really look SUPER alike. I mean, they look a bit similar but not enough to pick them out of a crowd as brothers. I'm anxious to see what this one will look like and if he'll look more like Bentley or Rafe / Levi or me...

Bentley is 2 and a half (exactly!) now. He's super tuned into details! He notices a whole lot, especially differences between people. He recognizes the difference between races and men and women, which is why I'm really trying to teach him that the differences are to be appreciated and not discriminated against. Mostly what works right now is reminding him that God loves everyone, no matter what they look like or act like. And for now, that seems to be working well. We're also going to start potty training him very soon. I'm just not 100% sure how exactly I'm going to go about it yet, so I'm trying to figure out what will work best.

Rafe is 13 months, and SUPER curious. He always gets into everything and wants to touch things or play with them. He's always grabbing things, experimenting with things, etc. He's extremely verbal, even though he's not saying that many words. He really immitates almost every sound, and he yells/laughs/cries LOUDLY. He's never quiet these days, it seems!

I'm 23 weeks pregnant now! Man is it going by fast! He's doing absolutely great, growing well, and all my fluid levels and all that is perfectly normal. He moves almost all the time, and it's really easy to feel him from the outside now. Levi loves it, it's his favorite thing about me being pregnant! I'm doing good, but I'm ALWAYS hungry, and my belly is starting to get big enough where I'm having trouble shaving my legs and clipping my toenails... I can totally still do it, but it's just a bit more challenging...

No comments:

Post a Comment