I'm having a feeling that labor is coming pretty soon. I'm hoping to hold out one more week until 37 weeks to be officially "full term" and I might even like if I could actually make it all the way to 40 weeks but oh well. :l
I've been having A LOT of BHs, and I passed my mucus plug. The baby "dropped" and now I get to waddle around with a bowling ball between my legs. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.
There's still a lot to do, though. I still have to put all of his/her clothes away as well as wash them, pack my hospital bag, figure out where Bentley is going to go, plan meals for the first week back, clean the house so I'm slightly less stressed, finish unpacking everything, and put up Christmas decorations (because God knows I won't want to after the baby is here.)
Soooooo yeah. I'll let ya'll know whenever anything happens. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment