Well here's the debut of my new blog - hopefully it will actually be kept up this time!
Anyways. My name is Austin Holly. Call me Austin and die. :) Aussie is the name. I was born on October 30, 1990 as the second child to my parents, Julia and Andrew. That makes me 20. I have an older sister name Ana who is 27 years old. She's married to Chris and has 3 kids. Halee Lulu is 5 now, Kyte Damon is 2, and Isla Penelope was born in June 2010. I also have 3 younger siblings. Will is almost 17, Alexis is 13 and Sophia was born in March 2010.
I graduated from high school in June of 2009, while 8 months pregnant, at the top of my class. Top 10%. It took a lot of work and dedication, but it was so worth it.
I found out I was pregnant in November of 2008. It was shortly before Thanksgiving. That's when everything fell apart really. My relationship with Levi began to be a constant struggle, a literal push and pull between us. Drugs, fighting and other bad things began to infiltrate our relationship. It was off and on, and consisted of many break-ups, better-fix-this's, and I'm-dones. But we got through it.
Bentley Michael was born on July 5, 2009 at 5:11pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 8oz and measured 20 inches. You truly never ever know love before you become a mother. Holding him for the first time just made everything in the world feel right.
Through even more ups and downs in our relationship, Levi and I got married on June 26th, 2010, when I was 14, almost 15, weeks pregnant with our second child, who is due December 26, 2010.
That's the basics! We have a dog named Rebel, and are looking into buying horses in the near future. :)
Have any questions?
formspring.me/aussieholly
No comments:
Post a Comment