Because I'm sleepy.
I'm about to go get my hair did, then I have a doctor's appointment. Gotta pray that I'm not dilated/effaced anymore! :l Anyways! I'll write later about how that goes.
I might meet up with Miranda later and we might go get our nails done, but we'd have to find someone to watch Elora and Bentley, so... That might not workouttt. :(
Tonight, Levi and I are probably going to have to go grocery shopping for Thanksgiving dinner. Since we're all moved in to our new (and quite large) house, we're holding it at my place. So Ana and her family, my parents, Levi's parents and sisters, and then my siblings as well are coming. So yeah. Lots of people. That's like... 15 people. Just counted. :) But we have to make the turkey and stuff. My mom is making other DELICIOUS stuff and bringing it, so that's good. But we pretty much have no food as is. We haven't gone grocery shopping in FOREVER.
Also, since Levi gets work off Thursday and Friday he'll get to help me out with stuff. :) I'm excited, haha. Still so much to do! The baby's room has been painted, but we haven't moved in all the furniture, etc or put away anything. I need to wash the baby's clothes, and do other things like that as well.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment