Well it was wonderful. :)
We had a bit more people than expected, because Levi's grandparents drove down. But the more, the merrier!
In total, we had 20 people, including Levi, Bentley and I. My parents, Levi's mom, Levi's grandparents, my sister, her husband and their 3 kids, Levi's 3 sisters and his sister Rebecca's fiance Skye. My brother and two other sisters. So it was a pretty full house! But we had so much good food. Turkey, deviled eggs, homemade noodles, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, rolls. And then for dessert we had fudge, pumpkin squares, pecan pie and chocolate chip pie. We all ate very well. :) It was absolutely great to have everybody together. Seeing Isla, my niece who was born in June, made me excited for that little baby thing. I missed when Bentley just sat in my arms and didn't try to get into everything! Meeting Rebecca's fiance Skye was great. He's a charmer, and we're all pretty excited for them! They're too sweet together. I've really missed being at home. Alexis is getting beautiful. My little 13 year old sister is really starting to become a woman, and that makes me nervous! I don't want her getting into bad things. But I'm confident that Will will keep his eye on her. :) And missing Sophia growing up kind of sucks too, but I guess it just shows that now I'm going to have to spend more time with them. I mean, they only live what, 15, 20 minutes away? I don't have any excuses as to why I don't see them often.
But anyways. I'm really excited for Christmas, now that it's officially Christmas season. :) We've got the tree up, but we still haven't decorated it yet. It's pretty big - I think it's a 10 foot tree? It's fake so Bentley won't get into it. And we'll just have to be mindful of the ornaments we put at the bottom. It'll be weird to have him as a 17 month old this Christmas. Last year he was only 5 months! Couldn't really get into much. Now he's walking, talking, doing all these silly things. I honestly don't think I'm going to get him many toys, etc. He hardly plays with the ones we do have! He just gets into cabinets and plays with pots and pans. Heck, he plays with Rebel's toys more than he does his own! And Rebel plays more with Bentley's toys often. Haha.
Well it's quite late, and after a long day of shopping (got most of my Christmas shopping done and surprisingly really did get great deals!) I'm ready for bed. :)
Night night, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Much love,
Aussie, Levi, Bentley&Rebel. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment