Monday, November 22, 2010

fb music thing!

Lyrics from the first 30 songs on my ipod. Can you guess them? Bet you can't, without using google!

1. Everybody's talking, but they don't say a thing. They look at me with sad eyes but I don't want the sympathy.
2. When I see your smile, tears roll down my face.
3. I can't get you out of the sunlight, I can't get you out of the rain.
4. Like a boat on a river, this bus is floating down this old highway.
5. The Deceleration of Independence, think I could tell you that first sentence, but then I'm lost.
6. There's no time for us. There's no place for us.
7. I should be out in that driveway stopping you, tears should be rolling down my cheek.
8. Drove halfway to town last night and I turned around. In a field full of fireflies making such a lonely sound.
9. You feel like you're falling backwards, like you're slipping through the cracks. Like no one would even notice if you left this town and never came back.
10. I'm my daddy when I drink, my momma when I cry. I'm honest when I tell the truth and lyin' when I lie.
11. He says, "I'm just a man. I work with my hands. But lately no work has been around."
12. I said a bad word when I was kid, momma said that I'd be sorry for the sin that I did.
13. I'm gonna hold on, coz what I believe in is so strong. No matter how long, no one can tell me I'm wrong.
14. I remember vividly what that vision did to me; you layin' with her in our bed.
15. Well my daddy left home when I was three, didn't leave much for my ma and me; just this old guitar and an empty bottle of booze.
16. I woke up the same way this morning, like a stranger in my own life.
17. Is there anything that can make you happy? I don't know what to say to make it better.
18. The first time that I saw you, looking like you did, we were young, we were restless. Just two clueless kids.
19. Schoolbag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning. Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile.
20. Fifteen minutes left to throw me together for Mr. Right Now, not Mr. Forever.
21. What if there was no light? Nothing wrong, nothing right?
22. It's so like you just to show up at my door and act like nothing's happened.
23. You and I were two old and tortured souls, repaired by a love of broken things.
24. Every man has his own special dream. And that dream's just about to come true.
25. Somewhere in the country, there's a place where nobody knows your name.
26. Momma, you taught me to do the right things. So now you have to let your baby fly.
27. I hear the train a comin', it's rollin' round the bend. And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.
28. All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces.
29. Radio, radio. Tell me what I wanna know, wanna know.
30. I grew up where I could see the stars. Drinkin' sweet tea from a mason jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment