Well last night I wasn't feeling well, and I'm still not feeling all that great. I have a pounding headache, and my stomach hurts, and I'm having BHs pretty bad. :l This really just is NOT fun, and I'm ready for this baby to be out now!
Bentley I think has another ear infection. I think Levi and I are going to ask the doctor about putting tubes in his ears, because it's just too much! He has them ALL the time. It's really awful to see him sick all the time! I hate it. :/
Speaking of Mr. Bentley. :) At almost 17 months old, he's walking, talking. We're still rear facing but I think once he's close to or at the age of 2 we'll probably front face.
In other news,
Levi is on his way home from work so we can start cooking for Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment